Chase Training Solutions is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or our services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Chase Training Solutions may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, job title, organisation details
- Contact information including postal address, email address, telephone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to the services we offer, i.e. date of birth, emergency contact details, medical and food allergy information
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- To provide appropriate pastoral and medical care in order to meet individual needs when necessary
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
This website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service without their permission. Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
The main cookies that we use provide us with valuable data about our website. These are from Google Analytics and are completely anonymous, telling us information such as how many people have visited our website and which pages are the most popular. This allows us to ensure that our website is doing its job and make improvements to help you use the site. This information is really useful to us, but if you would like to opt out, you can do so at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Generally we would prefer that you kept cookies turned-on as this gives you a better website experience, but if you are really unhappy with cookies being used, the best way round this is to turn it off in your browser settings so that they are not used on any website. To do this, you can go to your privacy settings in either Tools or Options depending on your browser.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information & Security
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We build in safeguards to keep all your personal information as secure as is digitally possible. In addition to a rigorously enforced data handling policy, all our staff members are made aware of their obligations to keep the information for authorised use only. Of course no technology is foolproof, but we have made every reasonable effort to keep our systems up to date with the relevant protocols.
All personal data is accessible only to those who need to use it. We make that judgement based upon the sensitivity and value of the information in question; We always consider keeping personal data:
- in a lockable room with controlled access.
- in a locked drawer or filing cabinet.
- if data is computerised it is stored on network servers and on password-protected databases and not on local systems and have suitable security access levels determined, applied and monitored.
- particular care is taken of portable ICT equipment, memory sticks etc. which are password protected and encrypted to prevent unauthorised access.
- sensitive personal data is not kept on memory sticks or routinely taken from Chase Training Solutions’ premises on any form of removable media.
We hold personal data for a variety of different purposes and the length of time we keep your information for will vary depending on the services we are providing to you. We will only keep your personal data for a reasonable period of time and we base this on the purpose for which we are using it. There will be circumstances in which we keep a strictly minimal amount of information about you, for example to ensure we can honour an objection to receiving direct marketing. We will also, in specific circumstances, be required to retain personal data for a longer period of time for contractual or legal reasons.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us to request this at email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.