Chase Training Solutions organises and supports a number of ‘open’ Bronze, Silver and Gold DofE foot expeditions throughout the year.
We also offer bespoke DofE Expedition section packages for schools and organisations, ensuring the best quality and value is achieved.
Why choose CTS?
- We have over 40 years’ experience of organising and running high quality, affordable DofE expeditions within the voluntary and statutory sectors at Bronze, Silver and Gold levels, both in the UK and overseas, successfully supporting tens of 1000’s of young people through their expedition training, practice and qualifying expeditions.
- Our founder, who started his current 44 years long DofE journey in 1974, completed Bronze, Silver and Gold awards, before continuing his involvement by organising, supervising and assessing expeditions, as well as running DofE Groups. He also worked over ten year’s full-time for the DofE as the Expedition Field Officer, assisting with the development of the Expedition section, as well as sitting on the DofE’s National Expedition Advisory Panel; therefore, we have a ‘second-to-none’ knowledge and understanding of the Expedition section within the UK and its delivery in a range of settings, including formal and informal education.
- We have an outstanding reputation for safety, ‘best practice’ and keeping within the ethos and spirit of the DofE, with no compromises!
- Our reputation for working with young people with additional needs is well-known and we are regularly asked by DofE Regional Office’s to deliver the Expedition section to special needs schools and colleges that offer the DofE Programme to their students.
- We are able to offer memorable, challenging and beneficial experiences, which are open to all DofE participants from any background, DofE Centre, DofE Group and organisation.
- We have an excellent reputation amongst DofE Licenced Organisation’s, National Operating Authorities, Directly Licenced Centre’s, schools, local councils and organisations from across the UK, who regularly use us as the ‘preferred provider’ for the delivery of the Expedition section and who also recommend and book participants onto our ‘open’ expeditions.
“Dear Dave and all the other leaders. Hi it’s Kimberley and I just wanted to thank you for making last week such an enjoyable experience! I never thought I would have enjoyed it as much as i did, and much of it is down to the fun we had with you all, making me laugh when I really did not feel like laughing sometimes! Everything was so well organised, and the food you gave us at the centre was lovely! I will definitely recommend you to others who want to do the award! Thank you again!”
– Gold Participant
“I have had the most wonderful experience with CTS and have recommended your company to many other school contacts. Our qualifying expedition in September with Wendy, Gary, Joe and Peter was such a wonderful weekend in a stunning setting. Again without the experience, patience, compassion and dedication of your staff we would not be able to offer our students this program, so I cannot thank you and these four enough.”
– Teacher (Secondary School)
Chase Training Solutions is licensed by the Adventurous Activities Licensing Service to provide Hill Walking and Mountaineering activities.
Interested in one of our ‘open’ expeditions? Please go to the relevant link below: