Chase Training Solutions, facilitates and supports a number of ‘open’ DofE Bronze, Silver, and Gold foot expeditions throughout the year. We also offer bespoke DofE Expedition section packages for schools and organisations, ensuring the best quality and value is achieved.
Why choose CTS?
- We have over 39 years’ experience of organising and running high quality, affordable DofE expeditions at Bronze, Silver, and Gold levels, both within the UK and overseas, successfully supporting tens of 1000’s of young people through their expedition training, practice, and qualifying expeditions.
- Our founder, who started his current 43 years long DofE journey in 1974, by completing Bronze, Silver, and Gold awards, before continuing his involvement by organising, supervising, and assessing expeditions, and running DofE Groups, also worked over ten year’s full-time for the DofE as the Expedition Field Officer, assisting with the development of the Expedition section, as well as sitting on the DofE’s National Expedition Advisory Panel, which advises the Trustees for the DofE Charity of progressive improvements for the section; therefore, we have a ‘second-to-none’ knowledge and understanding of the Expedition section within the UK, and its delivery in a range of settings, including formal and informal education.
- We have an outstanding reputation for safety, ‘best practice’, and keeping within the ethos and spirit of the DofE, with no compromises!
- Our reputation for working with young people with additional needs is well known, and we are regularly asked by DofE Regional Office’s to deliver the Expedition section to special needs schools and colleges that offer the DofE Programme to their students.
- We are able to offer memorable, challenging and beneficial experiences, which are open to all DofE participants from any background, DofE Centre, DofE Group and organisation.
- All our instructors are handpicked, not just because of the qualifications they hold, but also because of their knowledge of, and safe practice, within the DofE Expedition section and the wider DofE Programme; their enthusiasm and motivation; their commitment to ‘best practice’; and their ability to empower, inspire, encourage and engage with young people at all levels.
- We have an excellent reputation amongst DofE Licenced Organisation’s, Directly Licenced Centre’s, schools, local councils, and organisations from across the UK, who regularly use us as the ‘preferred provider’ for the delivery of the Expedition section, and also recommend and book participants onto our ‘open’ expeditions.
Interested in one of our ‘open’ expeditions? Please go to the relevant link below:
Would you like to discuss with us delivering the Expedition section in your organisation or school? Please go to:
Bespoke Expedition Packages
Testimonials from our DofE Expeditions